|Pic courtesy of http://onehallyu.com/|
- Shahaadah - I told her Allah is one and Muhammad is our messenger (just asked her to remember that Allah is one!)
- Prayers- no explanations needed
- Fasting - little explanation since she had a basic idea what fasting was during Ramadan last year.
- Zakah - this was tricky. I just told her that we need to share whatever we had with other people who needed it more (key word being: Sharing)
- 5. Hajj - this was hardest but I just told her it was a masjid that all Muslims go to pray at least once in a lifetime.
|After 1 day||54% was remembered.|
|After 7 days||35% was remembered.|
|After 14 days||21% was remembered.|
|After 21 days||18% was remembered.|
|After 28 days||19% was remembered.|
|After 63 days||17% was remembered.|
- Shahaadah - we just found a picture that signifies Allah is one
- Prayers- Picture f people praying
- Fasting - this one we just found a bunch of people eating and put a big X over it.
- Zakah - people giving money.
- Hajj - simply the picture of kaabah
|that's her decorating the pages after sticking|
|the finished page|